LCI Community of Practice
The LCI Central Indiana Community of Practice has been dedicated to bringing monthly Lean education and networking to the local design and construction industry since 2014. Our group strives to share project success stories and lessons learned, in the spirit of continuous improvement, to make our community and ultimately our industry better.
Get In Touch
We are always seeking new members, meeting locations, and speakers for our events to keep the topics current and relevant to the needs of our community. Please contact LCI Central Indiana CoP with questions.
- Leader - Heather Siemers, Pepper Construction
- Vice Leader - Andrea Sponsel, HKS
- Member - Rod Foley, North Mechanical
- Member - Clay Goser, IU Health
- Member - Haley Johnson, arcDesign
- Member - Marke Schuette, Messer Construction
- Member - Josh Scism, Core Planning
- Member - Loretta Sherwood, IU Health
- Member - David Werking, Ermco
Explore the Field Crew Huddle website to see how community of practice members are contributing to a platform for sharing methods, improvements and lessons learned on project sites or shops. Want to be featured? Now accepting submissions.