Southern New England
LCI Community of Practice
Southern New England
Welcome to the LCI Southern New England Community of Practice (CoP)!
We are a community of owners, contractors, trade partners, architects, and designers with various levels of Lean experience who are passionate about applying Lean principles and practices with a common goal of improving project outcomes and delivering value to our owners. We repeatedly ask “why” to get to root causes and are not afraid to step outside of our comfort zones and try new and different approaches to increase stakeholder satisfaction and project delivery value. We also recognize that we are much stronger as collaborators than as separate thinkers, so we welcome your participation. We are seeking A/E/C/O industry professionals who want to join us “to find a better way.” In the spirit of continuous improvement, we are eager to learn from your experiences and share ours.
SNE CoP Mission
To create a rewarding and thriving culture and industry, that is a model to other industries, by continuously striving to:
- Expand stakeholder participation with and knowledge of Lean, across the workforce and industry, especially with owners and trade partners
- Provide Lean education
- Promote Lean collaboration
- Build community support for Lean
Our CoP regional focus spans from Connecticut to Western Massachusetts. If you would like to become involved in our CoP or to request specific topics of interest for future CoP events, please contact us at SouthernNECoP@gmail.com.
- Leader - Matt Belcher, PDS Engineering & Construction
- Vice Leader - Rhonia Moreau, Gilbane Building Company
- Member - Brad Aldinger, Haley & Aldrich
- Member - Joe Ferrucci, F&F Mechanical
- Member - Matt LeBarron, Yale University
- Member - Colin Milberg, ASKM Associates
- Member - Ryan Popp, ASKM Associates
- Member - Emily Ruggeri, Turner
- Construction Company Leader Emeritus - Elena Antil, Daniel O'Connell Sons
Explore the Field Crew Huddle website to see how community of practice members are contributing to a platform for sharing methods, improvements and lessons learned on project sites or shops. Want to be featured? Now accepting submissions.