3 Steps to use Construction Scrum to Flow (Northern California CoP)
The art of construction is very organized and learning how to maximize your productivity and creativity is essential for your success as a builder. Attendees will learn how to stress less and have more fun while working by using SCRUM. Numerous case studies and a three-step how to get started are shared. Come learn about today’s different practices and learn how these practices support people to produce work productively and creatively at the highest possible value. Bring your questions, there will be Q&A to help you get started or enable faster flow.
- Gain an overview understanding of the Scrum framework and basic terminology
- Understand the relationship between Scrum and Lean
- Experience hands-on application of Scrum
- Learn about design and construction Scrum case studies
- Felipe Engineer-Manriquez is a construction change-maker, international keynote speaker, author, and Project Delivery Services Director at The Boldt Company. He is a Registered Scrum Trainer™ (RST) and known for implementing Lean Construction and Agile practices daily. Felipe's contributions to the industry earned him the Lean Construction Institute Chairman’s Award.