GC and Trade Partners Panel: Developing and Maintaining Culture, the Right Environment, Team Spirit, & Genuine Collaboration (Ohio Valley CoP)
LCI Ohio Valley talks to a panel of GC’s and Trade Partners; focusing on culture, the right environment, team spirit, and genuine collaboration. Focusing on how to best develop and PDCA / maintain.
- What does good look like? How does it feel? How do we get there?
Topics to be explored include:
- Project launch and onboarding – creating the right environment
- Breaking the ice – developing Team spirit and opening the door to genuine collaboration
- Effective planning – best practices with Trade partners in implementing LPS (how to we get more reliable collaboration within the entire Team)
- Culture – Better problem solving through team collaboration