NOLA Lean’s Congress Recap- Gumbo Lagniappe (New Orleans CoP)
Did you miss out on the amazing opportunity to learn from your peers and industry experts at this past year’s LCI 2022 Congress?
Did you attend but weren’t able to partake in all of the many opportunities available?
Did you attend and learn something valuable that has to be shared with our community for the betterment of our industry?
If these apply to you, then join NOLA Lean for a Lean Coffee focused on highlights from LCI Congress, the national convention held this past October. Come hear what local professionals learned and how it impacts their lives and work. Share your thoughts and engage the group in discussion aimed toward building people to build better.
- Layne Court - Senior Preconstruction Manager, Woodward Design Build
- Chad Leibe - Senior Superintendent, Ryan Gootee General Contractors
- Michael Park - VP Field Operations, Broadmoor LLC
- Stephen Darre, AIA, NCARB, LEED GA - Vice President Business Development, LACHIN Architects
- Megan Webb - Superintendent, Broadmoor LLC
- Jeremy Atkinson - Process Improvement and Process Manager, Landis Construction | January Event Champion & NOLA CoP Event Coordinator
- Tom Weathers - Director of Purchasing & Systems Innovation, Landis Construction & LCI Congress 2022 Congress Chair
Refreshments will be provided - Coffee, juice and light breakfast