Bob Krier was one of the founding members of LCI Chicago Community of Practice. An annual scholarship is awarded in his memory, which is to designed to recognize and encourage excellence in the Lean approach to design and construction.
Registration is per teams of four. All members of your foursome must be registered at the same time. A name, phone number and email address is required for each person.
Event Registration Fee Includes:
- Green Fees for Foursome - (18) Holes
- Heavy Apps / Open Bar
- Scholarship Donation
- 11 AM - Registration Opens
- 12:30PM – Call to Carts
- 1PM – Shotgun Start
- 4PM – Reception
- 5PM – Award Announcement
- Team Play
- Each foursome plays as a team and must comprise of the following:
- Trade Partner
- Each player is allowed (1) club that they must use the entire round, NO EXCEPTIONS
- If Player #1 is chosen to hit a shot, all players do not have to hit from the same spot if Player #1 hits a good ball. The team will go to Player #1’s ball and continue play
- If Player #1 hits a poor shot, other players are allowed to hit from that spot, but they must use their specific club.
- Count all “Individual Strokes” that the team hits and record on the score card
- Count all “Team Strikes” that the team hits and record on the score card
- Each team will be provided a stop watch that they must start at each hole upon tee off and stop it when the ball is in the hole.
- COST AWARD:
- Team with the least number of “Team Strokes”
- QUALITY AWARD:
- Team with the least number of total “Individual Shots”
- SCHEDULE AWARD:
- Team that finishes all holes in the least amount of time