Join the NOLA Community of Practice for two summer afternoons of Lean Learning, coaching, and sharing.
Join other industry stakeholders adopting Lean practices to deliver more value to clients, minimize waste, and supercharge internal coaching to get better and better.
No previous Lean experience required. Come as you are and be ready to learn.
- Intro to Last PLanner System® - Christian Pikel, The ReAlignment Group (Lunchtime Keynote - Sponsored by Bosch RefinemySite)
- Building Blocks for Builder’s Lean: Lessons Learned from the Field - Keyan Zandy, Skiles Group & co-author of “The Lean Builder”
- Practicing Daily Huddles - Brian Winnginham, Field Driven Lean
- Lean Learnings from Prefabrication at the Virgin Hotel New Orleans - Greg Lusignan, Broadmoor; James Kinberger, Light Gauge Systems; & Wendell Humphres, Pontchartrain Mechanical
- How to Build A HIgh Performing Team with Internal Coaches - Rex Miller (Lunchtime Keynote - Sponsored by Bosch RefinemySite)
- Continuous Improvement for Design & Construction - David MacKay, Milestone Lean
- A GC’s experience developing & deploying tools to level imbalances in Lean Learnings - Tom Weathers & Jeremy Atkinson, Landis Construction
- Conversations with Coaches - An open dialogue with Lean coaches and presentation teams - a final chance to ask burning questions and solidify your next steps.
Attendees will find immense value in:
- Presentations and training sessions led by experienced Lean consultants, coaches, and practitioners
- Actionable training you can put into practice immediately
- Interactive learning sessions
- Networking virtually with other Lean practitioners, some local, some less so.
Attendees will also receive two high impact books to support Lean learning after the event:
- "Transforming Design and Construction, A Framework for Change” - William R. (Bill) Seed, Executive Editor
- "The Lean Builder” by Joe Donarumo and Keyan Zandy
RSVP to receive the Zoom link for this event.
This is going to be interactive and joining from your mobile device will likely be frustrating. For that reason, we encourage all attendees to join from a laptop or desktop computer.We also ask that everyone #TurnYourCameraOn ! It will enrich the experience for all participants.