All of our CoP members work with Manufacturing Partners in some form or another to bring project goals to fruition.
This event will focus on the manufacturer’s (in this case Herman Miller and DIRTT) impact, along with their sub-trade partners, on process change for improved Lean delivery, when integrated early into the project team. Project examples and case studies will be shared.
- Overview of manufacturer’s Lean factory operations and prefabrication / manufactured solutions
- Overview of sub-trade partner’s role in Lean project delivery and value add to other team members
- Advantages for A/D, GCs and End Users
- Ryan Petska leads the Independent Rep. organization of the Petska Group. Specializing in the Healthcare Sector and partnering with Herman Miller Healthcare allow him to bring adaptive products to the interior built environment. His passion for process improvements creates efficiencies and cost savings throughout the entire project cycle and beyond. Ryan has been a member of the Milwaukee CoP’s Core Team since its inception in early 2019 and currently sits on the Membership Committee
- Christina Robotka is a Senior Project Consultant for Lerdahl, specializing in the delivery of DIRTT manufactured interiors for healthcare environments. Leveraging her background in interior design and project management. Christina enjoys working with all project stakeholders to implement innovative, sustainable, and customized prefab solutions. She is actively involved with the Milwaukee CoP’s Core Team as the Marketing Leader.
- Aaron White is the DIRTT Manufacturer’s Representative for the state of WI. With over 2 decades of experience in design and construction, Aaron understands the performance expectations that owners, facility managers, staff, and users have of their built environment. Aaron applies his problem-solving skills and technical knowledge to help architects, designers, engineers, and general contractors leverage DIRTT’s unique approach to interior construction. Aaron is EDAC certified and has been actively involved in Milwaukee’s CoP since its inception, including being the chair of the CoP’s inaugural Lean Golf Outing.