Structuring data at the jobsite level is what drives the predictability of your projects. Hear from George Hunt, CM-Lean, PSP, and a panel of LPS® experts as they take a pragmatic approach to putting data first and how digitizing your planning process can improve project certainty.
What You’ll learn:
- How teams can minimize variation and avoid costly "stops and starts."
- The importance of PPC and how to implement its use on the jobsite.
- How to easily diagnose bottlenecks that cause variances in the schedule.
- How using a collaborative construction planning tool improves overall project predictability.
Why it Matters:
- 98% of construction projects suffer cost overruns in excess of 30%.
- 77% of construction projects are late at least 40% of the time.
- 82% of owners cite the need for better collaboration with their contractors.
- Rework typically results in a 9.82% schedule growth.
- 52% of project-related rework is caused by poor project data and miscommunication.
- Up to 30% of initial data created during design and construction is LOST by project closeout.
Source: studies from McKinsey, Deloitte, FMI and Navigant Construction Forum