Congress Track Deep Dive: Refine Your Production Systems to Drive Assembly: Aligning Pre-Fabrication and Procurement to Enhance Productivity
It’s time to get ready for Congress! To celebrate a quarter century of Lean learning, we’re bringing you our richest, most diverse Congress program yet. You’re sure to be energized and inspired.
Learn more about each of our six tracks— now including two new immersion tracks—and register for Congress today!
Refine Your Production Systems to Drive Assembly: Aligning Pre-Fabrication and Procurement to Enhance Productivity
In our third featured track, you’ll engage on processes and tools that drive continuous improvement and better outcomes on projects.
Key Track Takeaways
Through this track’s sessions, gain actionable Lean tools and concepts in areas including:
- Insights on leveraging prefabrication and industrialized construction to deliver more value to clients and project teams.
- How to implement BIM Modeling and Virtual Design and Construction (VDC) with a Lean mindset.
- How to leverage technology to improve planning and collaboration.
- Tools and processes that add value and drive improvements—Big Room, Design for Manufacturing and Assembly (DFMA), and more.
Learn more about this track’s sessions and view the full program in our interactive agenda.
Immerse yourself in this track’s valuable sessions.
- Bring Permanent Power to Your Building Before the Steel Gets Erected!
- Changing Healthcare Project Delivery through Team Culture, Commitment, and KOPs
- LeanSteel Project Delivery: Breaking Down the Silos and Driving Success
- Planning Benefits for a Complex Healthcare Project from Lessons on Two Mega-Projects
- Prefabricated Modular Exam Rooms Accelerate Renovation of MOB
- Supercharging Speed to Market with Prefabricated Interior Walls
Stay tuned for features on the rest of the 2023 Congress Tracks—and register today!