LCI Community of Practice
Welcome to the Carolina’s Lean Community of Practice. Our Community of Practice was established in 2009 and continues to grow. Our members span North Carolina from the Research Triangle area to Charlotte. Currently our monthly meetings alternate between Charlotte and Raleigh Durham and we hold several all-day training sessions each year in Greensboro, NC.
We typically take the month off in July so that members can enjoy their summer vacations! Our long term growth plan is to develop a large enough Practice to consistently hold sessions in Charlotte and Raleigh each month.
Get In Touch
If there are topics that are of interest to you, please contact David Craft, or Katherine Copeland, and we will do our best to incorporate the topic into the upcoming schedule. If you are involved with a project or company that is implementing Lean design or construction and would like to make a presentation, please feel free to contact us. Thank you for your interest in our Community of Practice.
- Leader - Katherine Copeland, Southland Industries
- Leader Emeritus - David Craft, Showalter Construction
- Events Leader (Raleigh) - Jenni O'Dwyer, DPR Construction
- Charlotte Member - Lindsay Rosti, JE Dunn
- Charlotte Member - Cathy Morrison, Gresham Smith Partners
- Charlotte Member - Mike Mosko, Messer Construction
- Charlotte Member - Hunter Smith, Turner Construction Company
- Charlotte Member - Wayne Smith, Duke Energy
- Raleigh Member - Tom Arrico, DPR Construction
- Raleigh - Mike Barrett, CRB Builders, LLC
- Raleigh - Thomas Chapman, IPS
- Raleigh Member - Courtney Field, WeaverCooke
- Raleigh Member - Jim Goff, Jacobs
- Raleigh Member - Sam Holbrook, Skanska USA Building, Inc.
- Raleigh - Jim Koch, Bernhard / MCC Mechanical
- Raleigh Member - Min Liu PhD, North Carolina State University
- Raleigh Member - Don Wood, DPR Construction
- Advisory / Support Members - Chris Malinowski, Messer Construction
- Advisory / Support Members - Al Schwarzkopf, Merck
- Advisory / Support Members - Ralph Stingo, Bernhard / MCC Mechanical