LCI Community of Practice
Welcome to the Georgia Community of Practice (CoP)! The LCI Georgia Community of Practice hosts networking and training events dedicated to creating an environment where owners, designers, contractors, suppliers, academics and industry organizations can connect, share, learn, and explore Lean principles and processes. Our CoP group includes Lean practitioners and enthusiasts at various levels of experience and a wide range of expertise with a common interest around improving our industry and the delivery of value to our owners and community.
Lean Coffee: A monthly informal networking event where individuals at all levels of experience can discuss a variety of Lean-related topics. It is open to members and non-members, there is no cost, all are welcome, and no previous Lean experience is necessary.
LCI Education Courses and General Events: Throughout the year the LCI Georgia CoP will hold educational events on a variety of topics related Lean construction.
The cost of each event varies depending on the specific event and instructor.
How to Start
- Connect on the LCI Georgia CoP LinkedIn page by clicking on the button in the Social Media section below.
- Send an email with your complete contact information to Franklin Dickson to introduce yourself and to be added to the mailing list.
For questions or comments about the LCI Georgia CoP please email Jeremiah Sugarman.
- Leader - Jeremiah Sugarman, JE Dunn Construction
- Vice Leader - Stephen Cary, Eckard Group
- Events Leader - Spencer Hohn, JE Dunn Construction
- Social Media / PR - Elizabeth Taylor, JE Dunn Construction
- Membership - Franklin Dickson, JM Wilkerson
- Event Coordination - Chandler Creel, CRB Group
- Event Coordination - Rob Mattke, Brasfield & Gorrie
Explore the Field Crew Huddle website to see how community of practice members are contributing to a platform for sharing methods, improvements and lessons learned on project sites or shops. Want to be featured? Now accepting submissions.