LCI Community of Practice
Virginia & Maryland
The DC Metro Community of Practice consists of owners, architects, designers, engineers, contractors, and suppliers. We provide a meeting ground where those local to MD, DC and VA can gather, learn, connect, and explore Lean practices. Together the CoP shares successes, failures and explores new ideas in Lean both for organizations and the larger industry seeking to inspire and educate the design and construction community through multiple training and informal networking events.
What We Do As part of the Lean Construction Institute, we do this by:
- Advancing Lean knowledge and understanding
- Providing academic, applied, and experiential learning opportunities that engage members at any point in their development of Lean Mastery
- Building a Lean network to better connect people and ideas
Join us to help guide you on your journey in transforming how we design and build in the Nation’s Capital!
- Leader - Katie Jacob, Barton Malow
- Vice Leader - Jared Baughman, Southland Industries
- Events Leader - Sherif Agha, Skanska
- Core Group Member - Peter Ukstins, Axa XL
- Core Group Member - Amanda Patton, Balfour Beatty
- Core Group Member - Kurt Maldovan, Jacobs