LCI Community of Practice
The LCI Arizona Community of Practice was established to support the design and construction industry to increase awareness of Lean Construction within the Arizona community and provide a regional forum for conversations among practitioners. The Arizona CoP is growing fast and is composed of passionate design professionals, general contractors, trade partners, owners and consultants. Please join us at one of our local events to start or continue your Lean Journey!
CoP Highlights/What's New?
Lean Happy Hour
Join us for a Lean Happy Hour to learn and support each other in our Lean endeavors! Take part in an open conversation in a safe, small and low-pressure environment about the topics that are relevant to our Lean community. We want to hear about the problems you are solving, the issues you want to solve, and lessons you’ve learned on your Lean Journey. No previous Lean experience is required.
- Leader - Chad Halmrast, TDIndustries
- Vice Leader - Darlene Cadman, SPS+Architects
- Lean Coffee Champion - Brad Nelson, Hensel Phelps
- Membership - Dave Healy, Devenney Group
- Membership - Stephen Nichols, A3 Construction Mgmt. Services, LLC
- Membership - Natasha Schnaitmann, Southland Industries
- Membership - Aaron Zeligman, Banner Health
- Membership - Ed Fitzgerald, Bristol Myers Squibb
- Student Outreach - Arturo Zuninga, Chasse Building Company
- Advisor - Mike Williams, Stantec
Explore the Field Crew Huddle website to see how community of practice members are contributing to a platform for sharing methods, improvements and lessons learned on project sites or shops. Want to be featured? Now accepting submissions.