LCI Community of Practice
The design and construction industry is quickly evolving to a more collaborative and productive culture through the application of Lean principles and integration of team members. The LCI Oklahoma Community of Practice was established in 2015 to create an environment where owners, designers, contractors, suppliers, academics and industry organizations can connect and share, learn, and explore Lean principles and processes and participate in improving our industry and the delivery of value to our Owners and community.
We are always seeking new members, meeting locations, and speakers for our events. Please feel free to contact Heather Ormonde with specific questions about becoming involved in our CoP! We look forward to seeing you at our next event!
If you would like to become an annual sustaining sponsor of the LCI Oklahoma CoP, please visit our sponsorship brochure to learn more. Your sponsorship contributions help fund local events and workshops to promote awareness and adoption of Lean.
- Leader - Heather Ormonde, Flintco, Inc.
- Vice-Leader - Mike Johnson, Oesco
- Event Leader - Somik Ghosh, University of Oklahoma
- Communication - Aaron Garriott, Gideon USA
- Education - Kristi Warren, Best Companies
- Membership - Richard Felton, Firetrol Protection Systems, Inc.
- Sponsorship - Betsy Brunsteter, ADG
- Outreach - Andy Rine, GE Johnson
- Core Group Members - David Foss, OU Health
- Core Group Members - Josh Pendleton, Rees