LCI Community of Practice
St. Louis, MO
Welcome to the LCI St. Louis Community of Practice (CoP). Located in the heart of the Midwest, our CoP’s mission is to be the gateway for A/E firms, contractors, trade partners, owners, and other industry stakeholders to connect and transform the design and construction industry through Lean practices. We aim to push the envelope of what is possible through collaboration, innovation and continuous improvement. Our goal is to set the benchmark for project value delivery in our industry.
What We Do
As part of the Lean Construction Institute, we serve as a local extension reaching out to industry stakeholders by advancing Lean knowledge and understanding, providing academic, applied and experiential learning opportunities that engage members at any point in their development of Lean mastery, and building a Lean network to better connect people and ideas.
If you would like to learn more about us, our events, or would like to get involved, please email us at LCI St. Louis CoP.
Why We Do It
Whether you are new to Lean or you are a seasoned Lean practitioner, our Community of Practice aims at providing you with a dynamic and energizing forum where you will meet like-minded individuals and/or organizations that want to take their value proposition and value delivery to the next level.
- Leader - Jose Garcia-Aranda – Alberici Constructors (Contractor)
- Vice Leader - Richard Vestal - Vestal Corporation (A/E)
- Events Leader - Ryan Freeman - PayneCrest Electric (Trade Partner)
- Member - JD Long, Washington University in St Louis (Owner)
- Member - Joshua Clark, Procter & Gamble (Owner)
- Member - Michael McAuliffe – The Corrigan Company (Trade Partner)
- Member - Michael Lawless - IMEG Corporation (A/E)
- Member - Ryan Bader - McCarthy Building Company (Contractor)
- Member - Joshua Kreitler - McCarthy Building Company (Contractor)
- Member - Kevin Williams – Alberici Constructors (Contractor)