LCI Community of Practice
New Orleans, LA
Welcome to the LCI New Orleans Community of Practice (CoP)! Our CoP goal is to provide a venue for the local Lean community to learn, share, and network within the design and construction industry. Please join us as we roll out an agenda filled with Lean coffees for stimulating conversation, training and education sessions for practical application, and case study events to support continuous learning.
What We Do
As a member of the Lean Construction Institute, we will share informational programs from the most forward thinking and creative minds available to bring to the forefront the best Lean practices of the industry and further develop a Lean Culture that will simplify our processes, build collaborative teams, and create an environment of continuous improvement.
Join us in New Orleans on April 13th for the Lean Roadshow for top-quality Lean learning in your backyard.
The Lean Roadshow offers attendees foundational information and hands-on learning simulations. Focusing on in-depth education and more advanced applications of Lean principles, the Lean Roadshow promotes education in a real-world context. Check out the upcoming schedule to find the next Lean Roadshow near you. Space is limited, register today!
- Event Leader - Jeremy Atkinson, Landis Construction, LLC
- Social Media - Sam Huffman, LEMOINE
- Outreach - Rebecca Cooley, Jack’s Electric
- Young Professionals Outreach Coordinator - Lloyd Huck, Jack’s Electric
- Member - Stephen Darre, LACHIN Architects
- Member - Myles Martin, M3 Design Group
- Member - Layne Court, Woodward Design+Build
- Member - Ethan Oddo, Rotolo Consultants
- Leader Emeritus & 2022 LCI Congress Planning Team Chair
- Tom Weathers, Landis Construction, LLC
- Leader Emeritus - Greg Lusignan, Broadmoor, LLC