LCI Community of Practice
The Wisconsin Community of Practice, formerly the “Milwaukee Community of Practice” has adapted its name to better describe the areas they serve which includes Milwaukee, Madison and The Fox Valley! The LCI Wisconsin Community of Practice is a robust, diverse group of professionals from across the design and construction industry passionate about bringing people together to increase the adoption of a Lean approach.
What We Do
We are dedicated to raising awareness of Lean principles and strengthening Lean practices in the Milwaukee, Madison and The Fox Valley design and construction community by:
- Advancing Lean knowledge and understanding.
- Providing academic, applied and experiential learning opportunities that engage members at any point in their development of Lean mastery.
- Building a Lean network to better connect people and ideas.
Visit the upcoming events section below; as events are opened for registration they will be visible here. Please use the associated link to register. Limited space is available for many of these events. Be sure to reserve your spot early.
Further along in your Lean journey? We’d love to hear from you as we move forward in developing deeper learning and application.
If you are looking for a more active role in our CoP, have questions or suggestions, please contact us.
ERICKSON STRONG Scholarship for 2024 LCI Congress in Detroit is open to applicants!
The Erickson Strong Scholarship was created to encourage an individual who is early on their lean journey, with the ability to attend the Lean Construction Institute’s Annual Congress. The Scholarship is also to honor the memory of Mark Erickson, and his commitment to educational and professional growth within the Lean Construction Institute. Learn more and access the Erickson Strong Scholarship form HERE!
Save the Date!
Mark your calendar for our upcoming events in 2023! Event invitations will be sent four weeks ahead of the event. Once they are on the calendar you can view them on the Upcoming Local Events section below.
5/31 7:30am - 8:30am - Lean Coffee - Milwaukee (HGA), Fox Valley (Boldt)
6/27 3:30pm - 6:30pm - Using PDCA to Manage Deliverables and Gaining Reliable Promises - Fox Valley (Miron)
6/29 3:30pm - 6:30pm - Using PDCA to Manage Deliverables and Gaining Reliable Promises - Milwaukee (NO Studios)
7/27 3:30pm - 5:00pm - Lean Happy Hour - Milwaukee (Catalyst); Fox Valley (TBD)
August (Date coming soon!) - A3 Problem Solving - Milwaukee (NO Studios); Fox Valley (TBD)
09/27 7:30am - 8:30am - Lean Coffee - Milwaukee (PRA); Fox Valley (TBD)
October (Date coming soon!) - Process Mapping - Milwaukee (NO Studios); Fox Valley (TBD)
11/9 3:30pm - 5:00pm - Lean Happy Hour - Milwaukee (CG Schmidt) Fox Valley (Miron - Green Bay)
12/6 7:30am - 8:30am - Lean Coffee - Milwaukee (EUA - Milwaukee); Fox Valley (EUA - DePere)
- Leader - Nick Loughrin, Boldt
- Vice Leader - Mark Lillesand, CG Schmidt
- Events Leader - Karen Newhouse, Miron
- Events Vice Leader - Megan Zak, HGA
- Education Leader - Aaron White, DIRTT
- Education Vice Leader - Kyle Alvarez, Advocate Aurora Health
- Membership/Sponsorship Leader - Travis Kuehner, Advocate Aurora Health
- Membership/Sponsorship Vice Leader - Shawn Hinke, Miron
- Marketing Leader - Christina Robotka, LERDAHL
- Marketing Vice-Leader - Kipp Sturdivant, Tweet Garot
- Financial Leader - Ryan Petska, The Petska Group