LCI Community of Practice
The Lean Construction Institute, Northern Ohio Community of Practice (CoP) is dedicated to advancing Lean Construction in our community, to help transform the design and construction industry. Whether you are just beginning your Lean journey or are a veteran Lean practitioner, you are welcome to join our community.
Please email the LCI Northern Ohio CoP for more information or to receive our monthly newsletter.
What We Do
We offer the following events in an effort to further our goal:
- Lean Coffee, which is a forum for conversation among practitioners and other interested professionals;
- Training opportunities in Lean principles and practices;
- Case Studies highlighting best practices and lessons learned in implementing Lean.
Save The Date:
Lean Learning Series: Target Value Delivery
The LCI Lean Learning Series is a facilitated discussion-oriented event focused on a specific Lean subject matter. This topic introduces Target Value Delivery (TVD) and the associated phases. Participants will learn the key difference between traditional versus TVD approach, key high level guidelines, and some Lean approaches supporting implementing TVD.
- Leader - Grace Sauline Rockwell, The Albert M. Higley Co.
- Vice Leader - Mark Seifried, NV5
- Events Leader - Joe Ziska, Brewer Garrett
- Owner Liaison - Bryan Wahl, Bostwick Design
- Event Champion - Rocco Gallo, Karpinski
- Event Champion - Dan Waters, Sodexo
- Event Champion - John Berkebile, Donleys, Inc.
- Event Champion - Joe Schilens, Turner Construction Company
- Event Champion - Karen Dyer, G. Stephens, Inc.
- Event Champion - Sammy Saed, SME
- Event Champion - Armando Francisco, Lake Erie Electric
Explore the Field Crew Huddle website to see how community of practice members are contributing to a platform for sharing methods, improvements and lessons learned on project sites or shops. Want to be featured? Now accepting submissions.