LCI Community of Practice
The Lean Construction Institute, Northern Ohio Community of Practice (CoP) is dedicated to advancing Lean Construction in our community, to help transform the design and construction industry. Whether you are just beginning your Lean journey or are a veteran Lean practitioner, you are welcome to join our community.
Please email the LCI Northern Ohio CoP for more information or to receive our monthly newsletter.
What We Do
We offer the following events in an effort to further our goal:
- Lean Coffee, which is a forum for conversation among practitioners and other interested professionals;
- Training opportunities in Lean principles and practices;
- Case Studies highlighting best practices and lessons learned in implementing Lean.
Save The Date
Breakfast Educational Event: Changing Processes with Infusing Lean to Transform Projects
When: January 19, 2024 8:00 AM to 9:30 AM
Join CMAA Ohio Chapter and LCI Northern Ohio CoP for an in-person educational and networking breakfast event to learn more about leveraging lean construction techniques for projects.
- Co-Leader - Grace Sauline Rockwell, The Albert M. Higley Co.
- Co-Leader - Bryan Wahl, Bostwick Design
- Vice Leader - Mark Seifried, Middough, Inc.
- Events Leader - Joe Schilens, Turner Construction
- Outreach Leader - Jenny Han, The Boldt Company
- Event Champion - Todd Gerber, Gilbane Building Company
- Event Champion - Joe Ziska, Brewer-Garrett Co
- Event Champion - Dan Waters, Sodexo
- Event Champion - Karen Dyer, G. Stephens, Inc.
- Event Champion - Sammy Saed, SME
- Event Champion - Armando Francisco, Lake Erie Electric
Explore the Field Crew Huddle website to see how community of practice members are contributing to a platform for sharing methods, improvements and lessons learned on project sites or shops. Want to be featured? Now accepting submissions.