LCI Community of Practice
Welcome to the LCI New England Community of Practice (CoP) home page! Our CoP goal is to provide a venue for the local Lean community to learn, share, and network within the design and construction industry. Please join us as we roll out an agenda filled with Lean coffees for stimulating conversation, training and education sessions for practical application, and case study events to support continuous learning.
We look forward to hearing from you with questions, suggestions, and ideas. Are you interested in getting involved with the planning and execution of these events? Would you like to introduce yourself and be added to our CoP’s mailing list? We encourage you to contact us! Thank you for your interest in our community of practice.
- Leader - Kate Simons, Shawmut Design and Construction (Construction)
- Vice Leader - George Hunt, Touchplan (Software)
- Member - Laurie DaForno, SmithGroup (Designer)
- Member - Darcy DeGeorge, Stantec (Designer)
- Member - Cade Keyes, Columbia (Construction)
Explore the Field Crew Huddle website to see how community of practice members are contributing to a platform for sharing methods, improvements and lessons learned on project sites or shops. Want to be featured? Now accepting submissions.