LCI Corporate Membership
LCI Members: Transforming the Built Environment
Corporate Member Center Login
Ready to improve project outcomes every time for everyone? To strengthen relationships and build trust? To meet commitments, eliminate waste and enhance value for everyone on a project? To fundamentally change the culture of the industry?
Your organization’s membership fuels LCI’s mission to transform the built environment and improve project outcomes. This investment enables LCI to provide educational resources such as videos, white papers, recorded presentations and much more to organizations embarking on their Lean journey. As a member, you'll be joining thought leaders and visionaries who are shaping and transforming the industry. Your company will have access to valuable, members only educational resources and receive member discounts on publications, educational courses, and events.
Lean project delivery enables:
- Delivering projects on time and within the budget
- Minimizing waste and rework
- Enhancing team-wide reliability
- Increasing customer satisfaction
- Facilitating collaborative risk management
- Providing fair profits
- Improving the safety on projects
Partner with the 260+ industry-leading, forward-thinking companies committed to Lean and the transformation of the AEC industry.
Exclusive LCI Corporate Member Benefits
- Use of the LCI member logo
- Your company name, logo and descriptive paragraph on the LCI website
- Eligibility to showcase relevant Lean company projects in the LCI Member Spotlight
- Ability to submit articles for consideration to the Lean Construction Journal and LCI social media platforms
- Participation in all LCI corporate member engagement social media campaigns
Member-exclusive Content and Training Opportunities
- Eligibility to have employees trained in the LCI-approved Instructor Program to educate everyone in your organization on Lean
- Use of LCI-copyrighted education materials for internal training
- Access to recordings of presentations from past LCI Annual Congresses and events
- Entry into the LCI Corporate Members Center with access to guides, templates, workbooks, reports, case studies and more
Discounts on Events, Publications and Courses
- Community of Practice events and presentations
- LCI Annual Congress
- National webinars
- The Lean in Design Forum
- LCI publications
- Educational simulations
Every employee in your organization has access to full membership benefits!
New members also receive:
- Membership plaque
- New member packet with select LCI publications
- A personalized LCI onboarding webinar
- Group registration for any LCI-branded webinar (one office location with unlimited attendees) OR one registration for the LCI Congress Core Program (Wed – Thu)
LCI currently has over 260+ corporate members - and incredible new organizations are joining us every month. Be recognized as a member of this community of change-makers, visionaries, thought leaders and influencers across the AEC industry.