LCI Congress Track Preview: A Recipe Worth Sharing—Processes, Tactics & Technologies that Bring Results
To help attendees navigate the busy LCI Congress agenda we have Congress tracks that fall under the overarching theme, Lean Gumbo: The Right Ingredients for Project Success. Each track has specific elements that are designed to help attendees select sessions that will be of most value and interest to them. In this blog post we will explore the track, A Recipe Worth Sharing — Processes, Tactics & Technologies that Bring Results.
These presentations will address how different project partners, including owners, designers, general contractors, and trade partners, can come together at project onset. You’ll also find discussions of how to leverage technology to improve planning and collaboration. Sessions in this track will explore processes and tools that drive continuous improvement and better outcomes on projects.
Whether you’re looking for new ways to improve your operations or hoping to stay ahead of the curve with the latest technology trends, this track has something for you. Presentations will be led by industry experts who will share their stories of using Lean approaches such as Last Planner System®, Takt Time, and Big Room. By attending these sessions, you’ll walk away with the tools you need to take your business to the next level.
This track is intended for sharing processes, tools and tactics that drive continuous improvement which results in better outcomes on projects. Sessions will discuss topics such as:
- Tactics to create high performing teams
- How to leverage technology to improve planning and collaboration
- The importance of making reliable promises on the jobsite
- How visual management supports productive teams
The Right Ingredients for Project Success
Check out the available presentations that fall under this track (please refer to our Interactive Agenda for details):
- Climbing the Prefab Learning Curve: Leveraging Lessons Learned Quickly and Effectively (Wed 10:45 a.m)
- Finding the Right Zing: A Team’s Journey through Continuous Technology Integration Description (Wed 11:45 a.m.)
- Live Lab 3 – Digital From the Beginning: Pull Planning the Walbridge Collaborative Way (Wed 1:30 p.m.)
- The Complete Guide to Serious Games and Simulations in Lean Construction (Wed 1:30 p.m.)
- Live Lab 4 – Practice Makes Progress (Wed 2:30 p.m.)
- Our Enterprise-wide Journey to Digital LPS® Documentation (Wed. 2:30 p.m.)
- Live Lab 5 Huddles (Wed. 4:00 p.m.)
- The Daily Huddle-How to Get Value and Make it Work for Any Company
- Field Quizzes for Mastery of Lean Content
- Innovative Strategy & Tactics Driving 2X Throughput – Optimized Construction Flow (OCF) (Wed 4:00 p.m.)
- How Trade Partners Are Being Impacted By “Fake Lean” Thurs 7:45 a.m.
- Panel 3: Fast Track Flow / Modern Architecture Meets Manufactured Construction Description (Thurs. 7:45 a.m.)
- Fast Track Flow: Laitram Hammond East Expansion:Owner Information
- Modern Architecture Meets Manufactured Construction
- Visual Management – The Rosetta Stone of Construction (Thurs 10:45 a.m.)
- Live Lab 7 – Efficiency (Thurs. 10:45 a.m.)
- LPS + TAKT = A Rhythm for Increased Project Success (Thurs. 11:45 a.m.)
- Live Lab 8 Super Meetings (Thurs. 11:45 a.m.)
- A Superintendent’s Planning, Coordination, and Manpower Meeting
- Get more from your team meetings with collaborative agendas and time blocking
- Live Lab 9: Digital (Thurs. 1:30 p.m.)
- Using a digital LPS® tool
- Leveraging Digital Board Technology to Enhance Planning and Collaboration
- Time is Money: BIM Coordination in Phased Healthcare Construction (Thurs 1:30 p.m.)
- Supporting Lockheed Martin Skunk Works® Need for Rapid and Reliable Scope & Cost (Thurs. 2:30 p.m.)
Knowledge sharing is the best way to improve our industry overall. If you’re looking to learn about how to drive continuous improvement in your projects and make the most of the tools and processes at your disposal, this track is for you. Make sure to browse the full conference agenda heading off to Congress to prepare yourself and discover what sessions you’d like to attend ahead of time.
Register today for the 2022 LCI Congress!