LCI Congress Track Preview: Serve & Celebrate—Projects & Teams that Tie It All Together
The Congress track Serve & Celebrate—Projects & Teams that Tie It All Together will explore how high performing teams connect the dots and deliver best-in-class value on a project level. Sessions will also discuss best practices for celebrating individual and team accomplishments.
This track features several sessions that will help attendees better understand how IPD/IFOA teams can overcome challenges and realize opportunities to deliver value to clients. You’ll also hear from experts about steps toward creating a Lean culture in your organization, which encourages celebrating team and individual successes.
Presentations will cover:
- How IPD/IFOA teams can overcome challenges and realize opportunities to deliver best-in-class value to clients
- How a Lean culture can help drive with your project success
- Lean leaders’ complete stories, including peaks and valleys.
- Experiences navigating ongoing economic and social challenges such as escalation, supply chain shortages, the great resignation, and the impacts of COVID-19
- Ways to incentivize a successful team to keep their momentum and continually improve
Check out the available presentations that fall under this track (please refer to our Interactive Agenda for details):
- An Owner’s Roadmap for Success with Engaged Leadership and Aligned Partners (Thurs., 10:45 a.m.)
- Four Projects In: Cone Health’s Transformation from “The Norm” to True IPD (Thurs., 11:45 a.m.)
- The Impact of IPD on Generating Value, Driving Innovation, and Building Ecosystems (Thurs., 1:30 p.m.)
- NOLA Lean – Making a Community within a Community (Thurs., 1:30 p.m.)
- 7 Years of Lean: A Retrospective on the Penn Pavilion’s Lean Journey (Thurs., 1:30 p.m.)
- Hospital Infrastructure Renewal Using Lean Thinking to Safely Control Outcomes (Thurs., 2:30 p.m.)
If you are looking for inspiration and practical advice on how to connect the dots and deliver value, this is the track for you. Make sure to check out the session descriptions and register today!