What is your company doing to transform its Lean practices due to the impact of COVID-19?
LCI is giving away one free registration to the 22nd LCI Congress core program valued at $695, offered virtually Oct. 20-23, to the winner of our LCI Corporate Member COVID-19 Lean Solutions Campaign!
To enter, post the link to your company’s blog post on how your organization has:
- modified its approaches to continue to employ Lean methods and tools; or
- put in place Lean practices designed to mitigate worker exposure to COVID-19 whether on a job site or in the office.
The purpose of this campaign is to share innovative ideas and inspire conversations in the design and construction community. Deadline for submission is September 11, 2020. The winner will be selected randomly and announced in the LCI Update Newsletter scheduled for October 1st.
- Submitting on Twitter: Reply to this Tweet with a link to your company’s blog post, a sentence or two about which Lean approach that was used and hashtag, #C19LeanSolutions
- Submitting on Facebook: Comment on this Facebook post with a link to your company’s blog post, a sentence or two about which Lean approach that was used and use hashtag #C19LeanSolutions
- Submitting on LinkedIn: Comment on this LinkedIn post with a link to the blog post that showcases which Lean approach was used OR on your company LinkedIn Page and tag @Lean Construction Institute US with the link to the Lean approach used and use hashtag #C19LeanSolutions
To be eligible to win:
- Your company must be a current LCI corporate member
- Your blog post must be hosted on your company website and a minimum of 200 words
- The blog post must be submitted to at least one of the LCI social media accounts mentioned above by September 11th.
While only one company will receive a free 2020 LCI Congress core program registration, each submission will be considered for promotion on LCI communication tools including the LCI Update Newsletter, social media posts and/or on the LCI website. The submitted blogs will be used as resources and solutions to support the design and construction community as it works to address the pandemic impacts. We look forward to learning how our industry’s leading Lean organizations are mixing up their standard approaches to Lean to continue to improve project outcomes! Create a MyLCI profile if you do not already have one to receive the LCI Update and other opportunities.