LCI Community of Practice
The LCI Milwaukee Community of Practice is a robust, diverse group of professionals from across the design and construction industry passionate about bringing people together to increase the adoption of a Lean approach.
What We Do
We are dedicated to raising awareness of Lean principles and strengthening Lean practices in the Milwaukee design and construction community by:
- Advancing Lean knowledge and understanding.
- Providing academic, applied and experiential learning opportunities that engage members at any point in their development of Lean mastery.
- Building a Lean network to better connect people and ideas.
Visit the upcoming events section below; as events are opened for registration they will be visible here. Please use the associated link to register. Limited space is available for many of these events. Be sure to reserve your spot early.
Further along in your Lean journey? We’d love to hear from you as we move forward in developing deeper learning and application.
If you are looking for a more active role in our CoP, have questions or suggestions, please contact us.
- Leader - Victoria Navarro, Advocate Aurora Health
- Vice Leader - Nick Loughrin, Boldt
- Events Leader - Steve Petitt, Groth Design Group
- Events Vice Leader - Kyle Alvarez, Advocate Aurora Health
- Lean Coffee Leader - Shawn Hinke, Miron
- Education Leader - Dave Sheedy, Kahler Slater
- Education Leader - Brad Wigh, The Boldt Company
- Education Vice Leader - Mark Lillesand, CG Schmidt
- Membership/Sponsorship Leader - Troy Steege, Advocate Aurora Health
- Membership/Sponsorship Vice Leader - Tyler Trotter, Martin Peterson Company
- Membership/Sponsorship Vice Leader - Aaron White, DIRTT
- Marketing Leader - Christina Robotka, Lerdahl
- Marketing Vice-Leader - Kipp Sturdivant, Tweet Garot
- Financial Leader - Ryan Petska, The Petska Group