LCI Field Crew Huddle Virtual Lean Coffee
Join us for a virtual Field Crew Huddle Lean Coffee to learn and support each other in our Lean endeavors!
You will participate in an open conversation in a safe, small, and low-pressure environment. Together, we'll talk about Lean Construction Institute and LCI Congress. You'll learn about the exciting opportunities you have as Trade partners to engage in the Lean community. This is an opportunity to share the problems you are solving, the issues you want to solve, and lessons you are learning on your Lean Journey. No previous Lean experience is required.
Lean Coffee Format:
- All topics are open for consideration. There are no irrelevant topic and any participant can propose a topic.
- Each proposer takes 15 to 30 seconds to pitch their topic.
- Once all topics have been pitched, voting begins to establish a priority for discussing the topics.
- Topics are then ordered from highest to lowest votes.
- Discussion begins with the topic receiving the most votes.
- After 8 minutes there will be a ‘thumbs up/ thumbs down’ to decide whether the discussion should continue.
- Thumbs up equals 4 more minutes on the clock.
- This happens until it is agreed that the topic has been discussed to satisfaction.
- Takeaways are considered and then the topic with the next largest number of votes is addressed.
Come as you are and be ready to learn!
Registration is free and required. Limited seats are available.
Event Date: October 6, 2023
Time: 12pm EST
Location: Zoom link will be provided
Registration closes on October 5, 2023 at Noon CDT.