Lean Construction Institute (LCI) is a non-profit organization, founded in 1997. The Institute operates as a catalyst to transform the industry through Lean project delivery using an operating system centered on a common language, fundamental principles, and basic practices.
Transform the Design and Construction Industry supply chain to provide value and enable other industries through Lean and integrated approaches.
Increase owner and construction supply chain satisfaction with design and construction delivery.
- Deliver Standard Building Blocks for Lean and Integrated Delivery
- Create Construction Industry Demand & Capacity for Lean & Integrated Approaches
- Achieve Customer Value while Eliminating Waste throughout Project Life Cycle
- Achieve Supply Chain Partner Value while Eliminating Waste throughout Project Life Cycle
- Create a Vibrant Learning Environment across the Country to share Best Practices
Call for Your Participation!
The Lean Construction Institute and Dodge Data & Analytics are conducting an important research study with owners to determine which factors have the most impact on project performance and provide useful guidance to owners to improve project performance.
Owners: Please complete the survey!
A/E/C/ Firms: Please recruit your owners to complete!
*All respondents will receive a report of the total responses*
Be a Leader in Safety
Many Roles, One Goal - Building Safety Together
Every year, more than 80,000 workers suffer an injury on construction job sites across the U.S. Any one incident is one too many. Life is too precious to not make safety the number one focus in the U.S. construction industry.
Don't forget to check out all of our papers, readings, and resources available to you in our Members Center. There are a few items here that are available to everyone, including our newest article, "Using Lean Design and Construction to Get More from Capital Projects" courtesy of The Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA).