Lean in Design Forum 2023
Lean in Design Forum, June 20-21 in Chicago, IL
Designers, architects, and engineers are invited to come together at the LCI Lean in Design Forum for an invaluable exploration of how design can benefit from Lean thinking. With this event we aim to illustrate the potential of integrating Lean methods into a designer’s workflow. Join us in June at this unique design focused event to discover the value Lean approaches can bring to designers. Presentations will be centered around this year’s theme, The Future of Design: Adaptability and Agility.
Benefits of attending:
- Learn about Lean design principles and practices.
- Get ideas for how to improve your own workflows.
- Meet other professionals who are interested in Lean design.
- Transform your career with the latest in Lean design thinking.
- Gain a competitive edge by learning from the best minds in the industry.
New this year at Design Forum:
- Roundtable sessions centered around manufacturing.
- Urban Planning Panel.
- AI advancement discussion.
- Member – One-Day Program – June 21 – $405.00
- Non-Member – One-Day Program – June 21 – $515.00
Learning (add-on to core program):
- Member – One Learning Session – June 20 – $ 240.00
- Non-Member – One Learning Session – June 20– $240.00
- Breakfast, lunch, and all-day coffee both days.
- A reception on Tuesday, June 20, 5:15-6:15 p.m.
Reach the Lean Design Community
By sponsoring and/or exhibiting at the 2023 Lean in Design Forum you will:
Get and opportunity for face-to-face engagement in a targeted market
Communicate your company’s presence across several marketing avenues with the potential to reach hundreds of thousand of people interested in your product or service.
Reach a valuable audience of owners, designers, trade partners, and general contractors within the Lean community by being featured on LCI’s website, social media channels, blog, and the Lean in Design Forum website.
Design Forum will be held at the Loews Chicago Hotel.
Loews Chicago Hotel
455 North Park Drive, Chicago IL 60611
With a stay at Loews Chicago Hotel, you’ll be centrally located in Chicago, within a 10-minute walk of Chicago Riverwalk and Michigan Avenue. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.8 mi (1.4 km) from Millennium Park and 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Art Institute of Chicago.
Join The Lean Transformation
Join us through local, national and virtual events, resources, education, research products, certification programs, local communities of practice and more. Become a member to get access to even more knowledge that will move your Lean journey forward, plus obtain discounts on events.