Congress Track Deep Dive: Enterprise-Wide Lean Transformation Immersion Track
The 25th LCI Congress kicks off next month, and we can’t wait to welcome you for exceptional Lean content and connections. We’re gearing up for high-octane, advanced learning with our next featured track.
Enterprise-Wide Lean Transformation Immersion Track
Take a deep dive into Enterprise-Wide Lean Transformation and continue your journey to Lean mastery. Kick off your Congress experience with Learning Day sessions on Tuesday and continue with curated content throughout Congress.
Key Track Takeaways
Explore in-depth content spanning:
- Aligning Leadership
- Are We There Yet?
- Measuring the Data and Using It
- Lessons Learned, Celebrate the Wins (Milestones) and the Losses (Roadblocks), and Continuous Improvement
Learn more about this track’s sessions and view the full program in our interactive agenda.
Kick off Congress with an immersive Learning Day course (or two) on Tuesday.
- Supercharge Your Influence as a Lean Champion (New!)
- Creating, Managing & Sustaining a Lean Organization
Don’t miss this track’s panel presentation.
- Panel 2:
- Building a Lean Culture from the Ground Up: Our Journey
- Flintco’s Journey to Consistent Trade Partner Buy-in
Dive into this track’s advanced sessions.
- Driving $35M in Savings from 80+ Sites in One Year: Aecon’s Building Smarter Program
- Driving Change; Shifting Gears to Accelerate Lean Across our Enterprise
- Earned Value of an IPD Pediatric Partnership — Constructing a New Culture
- Enterprise-wide Change: Lessons on the Journey to a Standardized Work System
- Generation Owner: It Is Now Time for Owners to Demand More
- How Can the Book, “How Big Things Get Done,” Drive Lean IPD Adoption?
- Lean Construction in Public Sector: Journey and Benefits from the Owner’s Perspective
- Lean in Action: Lean into the Resistance to Improve Results
- The Public Pre-Con Machine: Adjust the Timing Belt or Re-build the Whole Damn Thing?
- Tiered Huddles: Ensuring Standard Communication Up and Down the Organization
Stay tuned for our final 2023 Congress Track deep dive—and register today!
Catch up on past 2023 Congress Track Deep Dives and all the Congress blog posts:
- Design Your Vehicle to Improve the Journey: Modifying Culture and Behavior for Success
- Engineer Your Vehicle with the End in Mind: Optimizing Design and Preconstruction to Deliver Customer Value
- Refine Your Production Systems to Drive Assembly: Aligning Pre-Fabrication and Procurement to Enhance Productivity
- Gear Up Your Field Execution to Maximize Efficiency: Utilizing Lean Thinking and Practices to Achieve Desired Outcomes
- Lean Integrated Project Delivery Immersion Track