Congress Track Deep Dive: Open Exploration Track
We look forward to seeing you next month at Congress! In our final track feature, we’re covering the unique Open Explorations Track.
Geared towards advanced practitioners, these hands-on, double sessions feature exceptional facilitators and open discussions among participants. You’ll learn, collaborate, and develop ideas with others experiencing similar challenges. It’s a perfect opportunity to gain new knowledge from the expertise, perspectives, and experience of everyone in the room.
Open Explorations Track Sessions
Explore this track’s valuable double sessions:
- STCKY Safety & Lean Construction Are Better Together (Double Session): The New View of Safety, often referred to as “STCKY (Stuff That Can Kill You) Safety” in the construction industry, aligns closely with Lean design and construction principles and practices. Brasfield & Gorrie and Sundt Construction have both adopted Lean construction and STCKY Safety. Join a double session for an open exploration of the approach, its successful adoption, and the results possible.
- Solving the Workforce Crisis Starts by Treating All Workers as Humans (Double Session) The employment crisis in the construction industry, with people leaving at seven times the rate of new entrants, is a complex issue influenced by various interconnected factors. Join a robust discussion of how these conditions interact and possible levers to pull to turn the situation around.
Learn more about this track’s sessions and view the full program in our interactive agenda.
Register for Congress today and start planning your Congress experience!
Congress Track Deep Dives:
- Design Your Vehicle to Improve the Journey: Modifying Culture and Behavior for Success
- Engineer Your Vehicle with the End in Mind: Optimizing Design and Preconstruction to Deliver Customer Value
- Refine Your Production Systems to Drive Assembly: Aligning Pre-Fabrication and Procurement to Enhance Productivity
- Gear Up Your Field Execution to Maximize Efficiency: Utilizing Lean Thinking and Practices to Achieve Desired Outcomes
- Lean Integrated Project Delivery Immersion Track
- Enterprise-Wide Lean Transformation Immersion Track