LCI Congress Track Preview: It starts with Good Ingredients – Developing People & Buy-In
Do you feel like your organization lacks the necessary buy-in to create real change? Are people resistant to new ideas or initiatives? If so, consider selecting sessions from the track, It starts with Good Ingredients – Developing People & Buy-In. This track is designed to teach you how to get your team on board with your vision and make lasting change in your organization. Learn strategies for engaging employees at all levels, communicating effectively, and creating a Lean culture of collaboration, ownership, and accountability.
This track is intended to share best practices for developing the Lean mindset. Presentations in this track will elevate Lean principles and collaborative communication as well as cover Lean basics, first steps, and ways to gain buy-in to support Lean initiatives. Presentations in this track will also provide tips on training programs for your organization and strategies necessary to energize your teams.
Additionally, sessions will present best practices for scaling Lean within your team or a broader organization by touching on one or more of the following points:
- Experiences and metrics that detail improvements derived from Lean practices such as collaborative communication, problem solving & reliable commitments
- Developing the Lean mindset within your team or organization; increasing cultural adoption of Lean
- Strategies and approaches for developing Lean leaders and inspiring others to start their journey
The Right Ingredients for Project Success
Check out the available presentations that fall under this track (please refer to our Interactive Agenda for details):
- How A3 Management Solves Problems and Develops Problem-Solving Capabilities (Wed 10:45 a.m.)
- Measuring Lean Implementation: It’s Not a Yes or No Answer (Wed 11:45 a.m.)
- A New Beginning: How a $1B Company Developed and Deployed a Lean Program (Wed 1:30 p.m.)
- Conditions of Satisfaction or Bust: Owners Discuss Long-Term Profitability via Lean (Wed 2:30 p.m._
- Respect for People: A Primer and How-To for the Most Important Part of Lean (Wed 2:30 p.m.)
- Saving the Stew: How 1812 Broadway Went from Boiling Over to Fan Favorite (Wed 4:00 p.m.)
- Panel 1: Empowering People to Solve Organizational Problems (Wed 4:00 p.m.)
- Solving Organizational Problems from the Inside Out
- Transforming a 100-year old Engineering Group using Lean Thinking (Thurs 7:45 a.m.)
- Live Lab 6: Shopping for the Right Team Ingredients (Thurs 7:45 a.m.)
- Learning from Little League to the Big Leagues: Coaching Tough, Complex Projects (Thurs 7:45 a.m.)
- It’s Not About the People, it’s About the Culture and the People (Thurs 10:45 a.m.)
- Serving and Celebrating Conditions of Satisfaction: A KBI Biopharma Case Study (Thurs 11:45 a.m.)
- Sharpening the Axe – Taking the Time to Train for Project Success (Thurs 11:45 a.m.)
- LCI Certification Program (Thurs 11:45 a.m.)
- How Owners can Overcome the IFOA Hurdle (Thurs 1:30 p.m.)
- IPD w/ Principles: Realizing a Collaborative Project Culture without an IFOA Contract (Thurs 2:30 p.m.)
- Panel 2: (Thurs 2:30 p.m.)
- Build the People, Along with the Structures and They Will Stay
- Taking it to the streets. Introducing/training/retaining the future workforce
Select sessions in this track to hear how others have generated enthusiasm and momentum in the adoption of Lean principles.
Register today for the 2022 LCI Congress!