Top 5 Reasons To A Attend Lean In Design Forum
Architects, engineers and preconstruction professionals will come together at the 2019 LCI Lean in Design Forum in Chicago, May 29-30, to explore how implementing Lean in design will pave the way for on-time, on-budget delivery without compromising quality. Owners, trade partners and all project team members will also benefit by improving their ability to collaborate with design teams from start to finish.
This year’s learning sessions, Lean round table discussions and keynote speaker will align with the theme of Driving Design Excellence through Innovation and Collaboration.
Here are five top reasons you can’t miss this year’s Lean in Design Forum, held in partnership with AIA and P2SL:
- Discover innovative design trends such as biophilic design and modular design.
- Collaborate with peers in interactive Lean Round Table discussions focused on topics such as set-based design and agile/scrum work planning.
- Gain key insights from learning sessions on using The Last Planner System® in design and implementing a Big Room that you can apply on your future projects.
- Build and strengthen your valuable relationships with more than 200 design and construction professionals passionate about efficient project delivery.
- Explore the beautifully designed, energetic city of Chicago.
Register now to save a spot in your preferred sessions! Be sure to attend the welcome reception Wednesday evening in the Exhibit Hall for refreshments and good conversation about advancing your Lean journey.
Create a My LCI profile to receive event updates in your inbox. Then, connect with LCI on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter and post with the event hashtag #LCIDesign19 to see who else will join you at the industry-leading Lean event of the year for design professionals!